Newsletter April 2016
In this month’s newsletter read about:
In this issue we have a lot of platform news to report on. BioValue handed in the midterm evaluations and accounts on April 1st, 2016. We can celebrate that all projects are reaching some significant milestones, and the platform board and key partners are satisfied with the management and outcome of the platform.
- The SME pool has undergone fundamental changes, now the funds are not limited to projects with SMEs. A new set of guidelines have been published and the SME pool has been renamed the Innovation Pool
- Registration opens for the Novozymes and BioValue hosted seminar.
- News from projects 1, 2 and 5. New publications, news and discoveries.
- A former SME-project has received additional funding.
- A potential revolution in the biorefining field has been discovered.
Click below to read the newsletter from April 2016.