There are six research and innovation projects in BioValue, as seen on the figure.
The projects span three competence centres on Biomass, Separation, and Conversion, which each in their area should strengthen the coherency of the projects. Two sub-platforms exchange knowledge with all projects, across the competence centers.
Click on each of the projects or the sub-platforms to read their main research focus and objectives
- Project 1: Innovative biomass production systems
- Project 2: Products from green biomass
- Project 3: Upgraded sugar streams from biomass
- Project 4: Lysine production
- Project 5: Catalytic conversion of carbohydrate streams
- Project 6: Value-added products from lignin